Ella von Splatapus (aka Pug-a-Pug)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

For me?

Hey shorty, it's my birthday ... gonna drink some water like it's my birthday. So I'm the big "4" -- weee. My people gave me this plastic bone thing. They say it's a "Nylabone" whatever that means. Well it doesn't smell like anything and doesn't get all sticky when I gnaw on it, so I'm about done with it. I'd rather have a greenie or one of those Flossies things -- those are yummy. But "the one with the lap" says I go through them too quickly. I did get to go for an extra long walk and was given the opportunity to do more smelling and rolling around in the grass than usual. So that's as good a gift as anything. Plus "the one with the lap" stayed home all day just for me : ) Damn it's good to be a pugster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home